Followers

Friday 17 January 2014

Friday; art;


Art of photography; 

 Dill seed  from my herb garden;


Randomly  arranged duck weed in the pond, repeating patterns and colours; 


The beauty of  beauty past. 

My love for  art summons up a feeling of life and stillness. It is part of mankind, our first artworks were scratched into stone. I am mostly inspired by  natural sculptures, love the diversity,  subtle designs and colours of lichen  and  fungi,  also seed which I find in my garden.  For me Art is  and has always been a vast  and profound exploration.  

Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance.


©Photos my garden/Text/Ts /Titania Everyday;

6 comments:

  1. I have always been astounded by the patterns in nature. I once did a seminar in learning how to teach maths by using patterns in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating photos, Trudi. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erstaunliche Bilder liebe Titania. Die Dill Samen gefallen mir am besten, aber auch das erste und zweite Bild. Ja die Natur ist die grösste Künstlerin und Zauberin!
    Hab einen schönen Sonntag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello liebe Elfe; hast du deine erste Schneeballschlacht gewonnen? Danke sehr für's Bsüachli und deine netten Worte. Da hast du recht die Natur ist zauberhaft, interessant, immer anders, wir können nur versuchen sie heil zu halten.

    ReplyDelete